2013. február 21., csütörtök

Az első befejezett angol versem... Biztos tele van hibákkal, de remélem azért nagyjából érthető ennek ellenére. Ha valami orbitális hiba van benne, írjátok meg kérlek mi az, és kijavítom. Köszönöm~

Just tell me now, tell me once,
can you forgive me, what i’m not?
just tell me it’s ok, and give a hug,
stroke my head, and grab my arm


Give a smile, don’t leave me behind,
why the life must pulled apart us?
that scene repeat in my mind,
i can’t forget the dirt of the past


I’m afraid of i can’t recall your face anymore,
and i can’t meet with you in my dreams,
would you pride of me? I don’t know,
I just hope that’s enough what I can give


I’m scared because of I can’t remember your voice,
what will be the next what disappear,
I didn’t know what happen to you,
I hope this remorse one day will fade away

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése